The Center has key facilities and infrastructure to support a broad range of field research and education activities including:
• Over 80 fenced dryland and irrigated pastures allow experimental control over the landscape.
• Two sets of animal handling facilities and a feed barn allow for weighing, sorting, processing and observation of cattle.
• Wet and dry labs allow on-site processing and storing of research samples
• Fabrication shops that allow custom fabrication of all types of field research materials and equipment needed.
A large (120 person capacity ) and small (20 person capacity) conference room
• Dormitory and cook facility to house researchers at $10/person/night
• A system of trails and outside education and meeting facility on the Yuba River that highlight the local history, ecology and natural resource issues of the sierra foothills.