Jeremy J. James
8279 Scott Forbes Road
Browns Valley, CA 95918
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Schantz, M. C.; Sheley, R. L. (2018). "Effects of propagule pressure and priority effects on seedling recruitment during restoration of invaded grassland." Journal of Arid Environments 150: 62-70.
- Shapero, M. W. K.; Huntsinger, L. (2018). "Land manager perceptions of opportunities and constraints of using livestock to manage invasive plants." Rangeland Ecology & Management 71(5): 603-611.
- Dykier, C., ; Rao, D., (2018). "Targeted grazing to reduce fire fuel loads in California chaparral." ANR Publication 8572
- Rinella, M. J.; Davy, J. S. (2018). "Timing aminopyralid to prevent seed production controls medusahead (Taeniatherum caput-medusae) and increases forage grasses." Invasive Plant Science and Management 11(1): 61-68.
ANR Workgroup Associations
- California Naturalist - Member
- Climate Change Adaptation - Member
- Livestock Production Systems - Member
- Rangeland Watershed Program - Member
- UAS (Drones) Workgroup - Member
- Weed - Member